Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015

Well I guess I told you guys most of what was going on yesterday on skype. Thanks for the recipes, Imma try to see if I can make some stuff today. I think Im gonna try to do the hamburgers today and maybe Ill buy the shrimp for some other time.

Skype was nice yesterday. I feel like it was way better than the first time and I wasn't even stressed and I didn't about it really at all afterwards. I was laughing with the member a little bit after about how they don't speak english in Arkansas lolol.

Well yeah. We have some baptismal interviews tonight with the zone leaders and the family that should be getting baptized this week. That makes me pretty stressed out but we'll see what happens. We had a good lesson with the investigators after we skyped so that was neat. We'll see what happens. I hope I send you the pictures from their baptism next week.

Also yesterday there was like a flash flood. Actually it was just a lot of rain but the streets legit turned into rivers. Like 5 inches deep. We were walking and a truck passed us and sped up so that it could splash us and the water got up to like my shoulders. The back of the truck was full of teenagers holding umbrellas and they all laughed and flipped us off, so that was an enlightening experience. Actually it was pretty funny. I was wearing my coat thing so I only got wet from the knees down and yeah.

ALSO, if you could send more of the teeth whitening strips, that would be the maximum. I feel like they did help, you would have to check the pictures from skype yesterday to see.

ALSO ALSO I want some soup recipes! Be really specific about what I do with the meat. When I buy chicken, I walk over to a stand where they have a bunch of dead chickens and I tell them what I want. Then they grab a huge knife and just chop it off and then I have to figure out what I'm going to do with the piece of chicken flesh. Like usually it has bones and stuff and it's just hard and I don't know how to cook it or anything. So yeah.

Everything is going pretty well. There's no problems really.

I love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Mitchell



No comments:

Post a Comment