Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 12, 2016

This was a good week. So first off I`ve gotten the pictures of the family that we were teaching in my last area - the one`s named milagros and Abdìas. They got baptized so that`s super awesome.

President has been getting on us about if we`re actually preaching so yesterday we were in a small van called a convi of about 15 people when I got up and started preaching and telling them to go to church hahahhaa. I was super nervious so I probably talked way too fast but it was a good experience, there are not busses here or anything but I`ll definitely be looking into more stuff like that to do.

Anyways we didn`t get transfered so that`s exciting. I guess I`m down to the "less than four weeks mark". My companion keeps telling me "your family doesn`t write you because you`re already going home." :DDD

Anyways, here`s some pictures.

cool beans,
Loves,
Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment