Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 21, 2015

So sorry I just like to spend all my time in internet like on lds.org and stuff so now I have like no time.

Everything is going AWESOME! The work went REALLY REALLY well this week and after 8 weeks and I´m still basically in love with my companion. So glad I got 2 transfers with him. 3 will be unlikely but maybe maybe.

Um, yeah. We still do excersize just like crazy all out every day and today we just killed ourselves again with chest and arms so that was super cool. We taught a new investigator last night whose name is carlos that´s just the coolest kid on the block.

Probably the greatest thing about the mission is just LEARNING HOW TO LOVE PEOPLE. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

We´re going to the Huacachina today, go look it up on internet because it´s gonna be awesome.

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment