Sunday, February 7, 2016

January 12, 2016

So I got transfered this week as I mentioned would happen last week. I got moved to (insert drumroll here) LIMA AGAIN noooooooooooooooooooooo but that´s okay. I am in a zone named villa maria, the ward is called "union" It´s actually very small in terms of geological area so we never have to use transportation or anything so that´s good. Yesterday I had to get up at 5 am to take a bus at 6:30 for like 6 hours to get to Lima. There we took a taxi to the transfer house and then another taxi to our room. The room is nice and I guess I should have taken pictures but I didnt. It´s really small but that makes it easier to clean but really I dont need any more space than there is so it doesn´t really matter. We basically just walked around yesterday and I met a bunch of members so that was cool and everyone is super nice.

So yeah. I said bye to everyone in Ica so that´s sad but it´s okay. 

My companion is super cool and fun so that´s nice :D

Today I think Im going to go get my haircut so that´s probably the most exciting part of my life right now :D Aaaannnd yeah.

Anyways I love you guys,
Elder Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment