Monday, June 13, 2016

April 19, 2016

So to make a long story short, I got transferred. After only two transfers in Villa María I am now in Pisco. I got to pack up everything, say goodbye to the investigators I loved so much, told them to send me pictures of their baptisms and got on a bus for 5 hours to the south to a town called Pisco. The weird thing is that we are working in 2 wards. So we work in a huge area and we have like 2 bishops and 2 of everything and 2 sacrament meetings. The room was really gross when I got here. I replaced that one companion that I hated and I remembered that one reason why I didn´t like him was because he was disgusting. So once I threw away like 15 pounds of garbage, cleaned everything, sprayed out the desk with cockroach spray (and everything else), got the gross molding food out of the fridge then everything was pretty alright. This is my last area so we´re gonna have to work super hard.

Anyways, my companion´s name is elder Veloz. He´s pretty cool but still has some afteraffects from his last companion but we´ll get that cleaned up real quick.

Everything is awesome. Everything is cool when you´re part of a team. Everything is awesoooommmeeee, when you´re living the dream!

See you guys in like 2 weeks for mothers day,

Loves,
Elder Mitc

No comments:

Post a Comment